Clear all

Zextras Authentication

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@pmacolombo)
Topic starter  

Hello,

we upgraded Zextras at the latest version 3.1.10.
Zextras Auth module don't work. On mail account Zextras Auth don't show user active password and don't permit to generate new one.
Actually I can manage users password only via CLI.
I'm the only one with this issue?

I use Centos 6.10 and Zimbra 8.8.15p7.
Can I uninstall Zextras 3.1.10 and reinstall previous version?

Thank you

Paolo

(@arman)
Admin

Posted by: @pmacolombo

Hello,

we upgraded Zextras at the latest version 3.1.10.
Zextras Auth module don't work. On mail account Zextras Auth don't show user active password and don't permit to generate new one.
Actually I can manage users password only via CLI.
I'm the only one with this issue?

I use Centos 6.10 and Zimbra 8.8.15p7.
Can I uninstall Zextras 3.1.10 and reinstall previous version?

Thank you

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

Probably the Auth zimlet wasn’t updated. Please, update all the zimlet.

Hope this helps.

ReplyQuote
(@pmacolombo)
Topic starter  

@arman

Hi Harman,

I'll try to reloat all Zextras Package 3.1.10 but I find the same error.

I can say you that API has change since the last 3.1.9 version.

This is the output of authentication password request:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope "><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><change token="4600"/></context></soap:Header><soap:Body>{"message":"Credential correctly added","ok":true,"value":{"list":{"generated":1,"created":1619448815251,"label":"Smartphone_003","id":"SATB9","services":[{"service":"EAS"}],"hash":"mDHcQTHSQ9hFRvQ1dtFtE78ORpE+T,3QXuAZQR6pyt0=","enabled":true,"algorithm":"SHA256"},"text_data":{"auth_method":"password","password":"8imwrf1JmMaw","user":"diplocale.prova@asst-brianza.it"}}}</soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

In Zextras 3.1.10 version the field response is  "value" in Zextras 3.1.9 was "response".

Can you confirm please?

Best regards

Paolo

ReplyQuote
(@arman)
Admin

Posted by: @pmacolombo

@arman

Hi Harman,

I'll try to reloat all Zextras Package 3.1.10 but I find the same error.

I can say you that API has change since the last 3.1.9 version.

This is the output of authentication password request:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope "><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><change token="4600"/></context></soap:Header><soap:Body>{"message":"Credential correctly added","ok":true,"value":{"list":{"generated":1,"created":1619448815251,"label":"Smartphone_003","id":"SATB9","services":[{"service":"EAS"}],"hash":"mDHcQTHSQ9hFRvQ1dtFtE78ORpE+T,3QXuAZQR6pyt0=","enabled":true,"algorithm":"SHA256"},"text_data":{"auth_method":"password","password":"8imwrf1JmMaw","user":"diplocale.prova@asst-brianza.it"}}}</soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

In Zextras 3.1.10 version the field response is  "value" in Zextras 3.1.9 was "response".

Can you confirm please?

Best regards

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

I confirm that the API has changed however the new Zimlet will support it if you manage to update the Zimlet. If you face any problems updating the Zimlet I strongly suggest contacting the Zextras technical support, available for every Zextras Suite active license, via Zextras Support Portal.

Best regards.

ReplyQuote