• Home
    • Blog
    • Meet Zextras at CloudFest 2022 | Event | Blog

Meet Zextras at CloudFest 2022 | Event | Blog

Can’t wait! CloudFest 2022 returns as an in-person event March 22-24, 2022, in Rust, Germany.

CloudFest is the leading conference for service providers who wants to find new partners and business collaboration to shape the future of the internet together.

If you are a service provider, don’t miss the opportunity to come to discover how Zextras Carbonio has been designed to scale as your business does while reducing cost by 50%.

Come to meet us at booth E03 and join the panel sessions!

Register to Cloudfest for free with Zextras Code Q9keQuqS

As event official sponsors, we’re happy to share with you our invitation code: Q9keQuqS

You can still register for free.

Zextras Joins Two Panel Sessions at Cloudfest 2022

Zextras Group CEO Paolo Storti participate in two different panel sessions to open and close the event. Check the schedule and join us!

Email @ 50 Years Young

March 22nd, 10:20 AM – 10:50 AM CET, NameStudio API Main Forum

Half a century ago, an MIT graduate named Ray Tomlinson became the first-ever person to send an email over a network. Fifty years after, email is still the essential media for digital communications. Our CEO Paolo Storti will join the discussion with Jeff Hardy, Product Manager at Acronis.

Helping Older SMBs Digitize On-Prem to Off-Prem Data Storage

March 24th, 10:25 AM – 11:10 AM CET, NameStudio API Main Forum

In the latest years, the digitalization of SMBs has been slowed for different reasons, but its potential is huge. How to overcome difficulties and get SMBs out of their old IT closets? Our CEO will discuss it with Claudia Frese, CEO at Strato AG, and the moderator Philbert Shih, Founder and Managing Director at Structure Research.

Hope to see you there and check our social media profiles to stay tuned if you can’t come.

Comments

alphayash
09/09/2022

Hi, I am very interested in the digitalization of SMBs topic. I hope you will discuss it in more depth at your fest right?

Arman Khosravi
09/14/2022

Posted by: @alphayash

Hi, I am very interested in the digitalization of SMBs topic. I hope you will discuss it in more depth at your fest right?

Hi @alphayash,

Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Arman

alphayash
09/15/2022

Posted by: @arman
Posted by: @alphayash Hi, I am very interested in the digitalization of SMBs topic. I hope you will discuss it in more depth at your fest right?
Hi @alphayash, Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material. Thank you for your interest. Best regards, Arman
Thankyou for the replyy.

Comments are closed.

GPDR made easy: the definitive guide, part 1 | Blog
Are Telegram's Secret Chats GDPR-compliant? | Blog