Notifications
Clear all

Meet Zextras at CloudFest 2022 | Event | Blog

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@zextras-community-team)
Topic starter  

Zextras will be at CLOUDFEST 2022! Discover free code, our booth, and panel discussions!

This topic was modified 2 years ago by stfr
This topic was modified 2 years ago by Arman Khosravi

(@alphayash)

Hi, I am very interested in the digitalization of SMBs topic. I hope you will discuss it in more depth at your fest right?

ReplyQuote
(@arman)
Admin

Posted by: @alphayash

Hi, I am very interested in the digitalization of SMBs topic. I hope you will discuss it in more depth at your fest right?

Hi @alphayash,

Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Arman

ReplyQuote
(@alphayash)

Posted by: @arman

Hi @alphayash,

Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material.

Best regards,

Arman

Thankyou for the replyy.

ReplyQuote
(@alphayash)

Posted by: @arman

Hi @alphayash,

Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material...

Best regards,

Arman

Thankyou for the replyy.

ReplyQuote