Notifications
Clear all

Meet Zextras at CloudFest 2022 | Event | Blog

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@zextras-community-team)
Topic starter  

Zextras will be at CLOUDFEST 2022! Discover free code, our booth, and panel discussions!

This topic was modified 2 years ago by stfr
This topic was modified 2 years ago by Arman Khosravi

(@alphayash)

Hi, I am very interested in the digitalization of SMBs topic. I hope you will discuss it in more depth at your fest right?

ReplyQuote
(@arman)
Admin

Posted by: @alphayash

Hi, I am very interested in the digitalization of SMBs topic. I hope you will discuss it in more depth at your fest right?

Hi @alphayash,

Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Arman

ReplyQuote
(@alphayash)

Posted by: @arman

Hi @alphayash,

Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material.

Best regards,

Arman

Thankyou for the replyy.

ReplyQuote
(@alphayash)

Posted by: @arman

Hi @alphayash,

Zextras has been to the Cloudfest months ago, however, I suggest reading Carbonio Community Edition website where you may find interesting material...

Best regards,

Arman

Thankyou for the replyy.

ReplyQuote
(@olivernoah)

Posted by: @zextras-community-team

Zextras will be at CLOUDFEST 2022! Discover free code, our booth, and panel discussions!

At CLOUDFEST 2022, we had the pleasure of showcasing Zextras! Attendees had the opportunity to explore free code, visit our booth, and engage in insightful panel discussions. It was an app-packed event filled with innovation and collaboration.

ReplyQuote