Clear all

Connection problems smtps ports 465 and 587

16 Posts
8 Users
2 Likes
 Kris
(@kris)

Posted by: @a-luciano

Hello, I found why we have this behavior and how to fix it.
Zextras developers introduce in the code directive on MTA side reject_sender_login_mismath

so to solve it you can go here /opt/zextras/conf/zmconfigd/smtpd_sender_restrictions.cf and delete reject_sender_login_mismath.

%%exact VAR:zimbraMtaSmtpdSenderRestrictions reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch%%
%%contains VAR:zimbraMtaSmtpdSenderRestrictions check_sender_access lmdb:/opt/zextras/conf/postfix_reject_sender%%
%%contains VAR:zimbraServiceEnabled cbpolicyd^ check_policy_service inet:localhost:%%zimbraCBPolicydBindPort%%%%
%%contains VAR:zimbraServiceEnabled amavis^ check_sender_access regexp:/opt/zextras/common/conf/tag_as_originating.re%%
permit_mynetworks
permit_sasl_authenticated
permit_tls_clientcerts
%%contains VAR:zimbraServiceEnabled amavis^ check_sender_access regexp:/opt/zextras/common/conf/tag_as_foreign.re%%

Here the discussion on github https://github.com/Zextras/carbonio-mta/pull/2 where I have already reported what I found.

I am sorry that the developers have not properly checked the behavior after this change and also that they have not written on the forum.

did as described, does not send mail through scripts, there is no connection with the server, the kernel is 23.4.0 latest
there was also a jamb that without an ssl certificate, mail through an external application did not send at all, is there any other solution?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2