ZeXtras Admin Beta
I'm glad to inform you that ZeXtras Suite 1.7.3, featuring the ZeXtras Admin module, is now available for testing!
You can download the latest version of the ZeXtras Admin Beta from http://www.zextras.com/download/zextras_suite-1.7.latest.tgz .
NEW IN VERISON 1.7.3
- The "Monthly Reports" feature has been fixed. You can now see the reports for past months from the ZxAdmin tab of the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet and generate a partial report for the current month through the ZeXtras CLI. Also, this feature now correctly works on Multiserver environments.
- Delegated Admins will now see a "lite"* version of the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet when logging in the Zimbra Administration Console.
- Delegated Admins are now able to log into the Zimbra Administration Console using Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9.
* Delegated Admins are not able to: Edit ANY module configuration, start a new ZxBackup Operation, remove mobile devices from the "Active sessions" and "Registered Devices" ZxMobile lists, apply HSM policies, edit any Delegated Admin rights.
All ZeXtras Bundle licenses acquired after December 1st 2012 can be used for the test (you can freely use your current license on your test server). For all of you which don't currently have a valid ZeXtras Suite license or whose license was emitted before December 1st 2012 we have a special Test Trial License valid until Janauary 31st, 2013:
Docs & Info
All documentation about the ZeXtras Admin module can be found at ZxAdmin - ZeXtras Suite Wiki (the Admin Guide is still being witten and will be published soon)
As usual, I want to remember that while we do our best to only provide stable and safe Beta releases, this version of ZeXtras Suite is not meant for production use.
The ZeXtras Admin Beta can be installed on any supported Zimbra version running on any supported OS/Arch.
Bugs for the ZeXtras Chat Beta must be reported in this thread. Bugs reported on the ZeXtras Bugzilla, other threads/topics or through the contact forms available on the ZeXtras Website will not be considered.
Please remember to always include the following informations in your bug reports:
- OS and Architecture of your Server
- Zimbra version
- ZeXtras version
- Browser name and version (for issues related with the webclient)
- Description of the issue
Thank you for your help,