CVE-2022-27924 : a ...

Notifications
Clear all

CVE-2022-27924 : a new build with patch 24.1 ?

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 niko
(@niko)
Topic starter  

Hi there,

First of all, I'm happy to use Zimbra build by ZX, I feel more secure than with my own build, thanks a lot !

I wonder if you planned to provide a new build with patch 24.1 to address CVE-2022-27924 ?

https://blog.zimbra.com/2022/05/new-zimbra-security-patches-9-0-0-patch-24-1-and-8-8-15-patch-31-1/

Thanks !

Nicolas

(@arman)
Admin

Posted by: @niko

Hi there,

First of all, I'm happy to use Zimbra build by ZX, I feel more secure than with my own build, thanks a lot !

I wonder if you planned to provide a new build with patch 24.1 to address CVE-2022-27924 ?

https://blog.zimbra.com/2022/05/new-zimbra-security-patches-9-0-0-patch-24-1-and-8-8-15-patch-31-1/

Thanks !

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you very much for your comment. Yes, patch 24 is scheduled for May. Therefore 24.1 is expected around the same time.

ReplyQuote
(@bulletxt)

Arman, thanks so much.  You really make us feel "right" on choosing your OSE build.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@arman)
Admin

Posted by: @bulletxt

Arman, thanks so much.  You really make us feel "right" on choosing your OSE build.

Thanks

Thanks so much for your kind comment; I am glad you feel this way and hope we can continue to serve the community. We really appreciate it!

ReplyQuote
 niko
(@niko)
Topic starter  

Hello @arman, build for patch 24 has been released on 23rd of may as per what I can see. Does it include 24.1 or will there be another build for this one ?

Thanks

Nicolas

ReplyQuote
(@arman)
Admin

Posted by: @niko

Hello @arman, build for patch 24 has been released on 23rd of may as per what I can see. Does it include 24.1 or will there be another build for this one ?

Thanks

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

Yes it already includes the patch 24.1 and there is no need to wait.

Cheers,

Arman

ReplyQuote
 niko
(@niko)
Topic starter  

Great ! It's time to start the test server !

Thanks a lot !

Nicolas

ReplyQuote