Drive and Team Tabs...
Clear all

Drive and Team Tabs Missing After Upgrade

2 Posts
1 Users
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 7
Topic starter  


I just upgraded a single-server Zimbra 9 OSE using the latest zcs-9.0.0_ZEXTRAS_20221203.UBUNTU20_64.20221216110431.  (The previous version was zcs-9.0.0_ZEXTRAS_20220713.UBUNTU20_64.20220705100440.)

I had the Zimbra APT repos disabled.

The upgrade seemed to go well, and Zimbra seems to be functioning, however I do have these problems:


1) The Drive tab is missing in the Zimbra Web Console

2) The Team tab is missing in the Zimbra Web Console

3) Several add-on Zimlets caused errors in the Zimbra Web Console and had to be disabled

4) Zextras was broken after the upgrade and had to be reinstalled

5) The Zextras theme was missing after the upgrade and had to be reinstalled

6) All the CoS showed missing or incorrect Zimlets


I reran the OSE installer choosing to enable the Zimbra repos and it did not help.

I adjusted all the CoS to enable the Zextras Zimlets (including Drive and Team), but that did not help the ZWC.

I disabled the Zimbra APT repos again.

I updated the host OS (Ubuntu 20.04) and rebooted.

I stopped and restarted Zimbra.  All services seem to be running properly.

I tailed the mail.log and the zimbra.log and did not see any obvious problems.


How can I regain the Drive and Team tabs in the ZWC?

Thanks in advance,


This topic was modified 1 year ago by Virtual Architects LLC

Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 7
Topic starter  

I did resolve this issue after submitting a support ticket.  Notes:

I used Dev Mode to illuminate the missing tabs:  add at the end of your Zimbra URL:


Show your Zimlet priorities:

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmzimletctl listPriority

Reorder the priority of zimlets, like by running the below commands as the Zimbra user:

zmzimletctl set Priority com_zextras_zextras 0

zmzimletctl set Priority com_zextras_client 1

zmzimletctl set Priority com_zextras_team_classic 2

zmzimletctl set Priority com_zextras_drive 3

Clear caches and test the Zimbra web interface again:

zmprov fc zimlet && zmprov fc all

Verify you have enabled all desired zimlets for all desired CoS.  This command will enable a zimlet for all CoS:
for cos in `zmprov gac`;do zmzimletctl acl <zimlet_name> $cos grant; done

For me, changing the zimlet priorities fixed my issues.